Saturday, January 24, 2015

Update For The New Year

     I know I haven't put anything on here in a while, but I have been going through a lot. Things have been hard but God's goodness and love remains. Only He knows the full extent to all situations as well as the outcome. But for all involved, the journey is still a lot to bear.
     To start off, the divorce was finalized November 13, 2014. I didn't get my papers then but my ex spouse did and I was a complete wreck for about a week. After that, I felt like crying it out helped. I had tried to see things in a new light and a new way to be able to change my life for God's glory. But it has proven to be a difficult process to get through. I knew I would have regrets and consequences either way, but I never realized it would be this bad because my love for him still stands. It is greater noW than it ever has been. We are getting along so much better now than we ever have been and we are actually friends now. We are finally getting to a point of reconciling and apologizing and learning to get through the issues we had.
      One day my sister messaged him and decided to butt into our business. Actually, it was more like telling how our marriage or relationship is her business and that her opinion matters. She had told him that I can't divorce him and that I was treating him like crap because of it and that I am horrible. Let's just say she was very mad when he told her that we were already divorced. I even decided to relay a message that was not so nice. While she is my sister, she needs to stop worrying or butting into my business when she has her own issues to deal with. Going back to an abusive cheater and moving your two children on a whim every couple of months isn't exactly making parent of the year. 
     Now, that makes me come to my next issue. My sister is pregnant again. Her husband decided that he wants nothing to do with this one and that she should get an abortion because he isn't going to take care of the child or pay a cent for him/her. He claims she cheated on him before he came back to get her (she definitely didn't). So after a while of him acting like this towards her, she decides that this is it. She needs to get out. Me, knowing how she doesn't really know what she wants, knew she wasn't really serious. but after a tiny while, my dad and my ex husband went to get her and the kids. The kids got enrolled in school here again and everything. My sister even talked to a lawyer at the law firm that I used in my dicorce About custody situations. He told her about a couple of things and that if she went back to her husband, they would more than likely lose the kids. 
     Needless to say, my sister didn't take any of that seriously and her attitude changed just two days later. My brother-in-law had appealed the originally custody case in December, so the appeal case was a week after she got here. Well, she and the kids spent all day with him on Monday and even spent the night with him at my grandma's. Court was on Tuesday. Me and my ex waited for the kids to get off the bus from school, but they weren't on the bus. Right then was the moment I knew that they were planning to leave again. Only a week after my dad spent a fortune going up to Pennsylvania and bringing them back, she lies to all of us and goes back yet again. But before they left, my niece and I had a moment. She came into my room to say good bye, so I held her hands and told her that I was so sorry that they keep doing this to them. I also told her that I would keep them if I could. The tears came hard and heavy and I told her that I loved them so much and hugged her. Then she began to cry with me. I cuffed her face and told her that she was still my niece and that I loved her so so much. The hurt in her eyes was so great, it broke my heart. Those kids have been through so much and they do not at such a young age. They don't deserve to be treated like luggage or leverage. It's inhumane. 
     So now that this has happened again, my parents are filing for custody of the kids. My sister and her husband do not deserve those kids. They need to be in a stable and healthy enviroment. They need to be in a loving and warm home. So that is now underway and we are praying that God will allow us to be able to take care of those kids and bring them up in a healthy Godly home. So please pray for this situation as it unfolds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment